2010年7月29日星期四

English Presentation


I've done my English presentation. What a relief! I'm glad that it actually went better than I expected.

I changed my title two days before the presentation. Before that, it was "Mother's Nature", and then it became "War", and lastly I've changed it to "Plastic Bags". I kept changing the topic because I had been searching for a title that could allow me to raise up the awareness of others.

"Are you kidding? 'Plastic bags', it is a very dry and boring topic". A friend responsed that to me.

You know, when time passed by, people will change if they've determined to change.

It is quite unbelievable that I answered him "to make an interesting topic interesting is easy but to make a boring topic exciting is rather hard". I know this sounds ridiculously lansi, and it is very annoying. Anyhow, you couldn't keep back the words you have said, the only thing you would have to do is just move on. Move on, that's what I'm really good in.

The preparation of presentation started two days ago. I was confident but I was lazy. Most of the works were last minute work but I've managed to rehearse for like.. 5 or 6 times.

By the way, I sang a song to be my ending. Mr. Johny smiled and friends clapped. Thanks for that, everything is worth.

Lastly, I got my marks, 10,10,10,8,10, 48 out of 50. =]

没有评论: